100%-Pure Professional Grade Chlorella Pyrenoidosa
We believe that chlorella pyrenoidosa is the finest broad-spectrum dietary supplement that is available today.
This green single-cell freshwater algae is a rich and balanced source of many nutrients that are essential to health but increasingly deficient in today's diet of processed and refined foods.
* Removes toxic chemicals plus mercury and other heavy metals from tissues.
* Reduces excessive triglyceride and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels. Raises HDL (good) cholesterol levels.
* Reduces high blood pressure. Raises low blood pressure. Corrects abnormal heart rhythms.
* Increases natural killer (NK) immune cell count. Reduces infection.
* Significant protective effects against numerous cancer cell lines. Counteracts leukopenia (white blood cell decline) caused by chemotherapy.
* Protects cellular DNA against radiation damage.
* Relieves arthritic conditions, including painful gout attacks.
* Balances sugar highs/lows seen in diabetes and hypoglycemia.
* Repairs and prevents ulcers and other gastric damage.
* Reduces severity or totally resolves allergic reactions including asthma.
* Arrests and partially reverses decline of mental cognition in alzheimer's disease.
* Accelerates wound healing and tissue repair.
Chlorella contains high levels of chlorophyll, vitamin B12, beta-carotene and RNA/DNA when compared with other whole-foods.
More than 20 vitamins and minerals are found in chlorella, including iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, pro-vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6 and B12 (more than in beef liver), biotin, inositol, folic acid, plus vitamins C, E and K.
Richest source of chlorophyll and RNA/DNA. Also high in omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids. High in minerals (esp. iron, calcium, potassium, & magnesium).
60%+ of Nature's Balance Chlorella is superior protein, providing all of the dietary-essential amino acids in excellent ratios. Chlorella is also a reliable source of essential fatty acids that are required for many important biochemical functions, including hormone balance.
Safe for children of all ages. In Japan, it is considered to be digestible enough for infants, and frequently recommended by Japanese pediatricians.
Nature's Balance Chlorella is cultivated outdoors in mineral-rich freshwater ponds under direct sunlight. The entire process from strain maintenance in the laboratory to harvesting of the final product is monitored by microbiologists to ensure optimal nutrient value and product purity.
This is a superior product not only in detoxification but as a nutritional support. The growing process is carefully inspected and sanitary conditions are meticulously maintained to ensure there is no contamination of the chlorella.
After harvesting, the chlorella pyrenoidosa is repeatedly washed and then micro-filtered to remove anything larger than the mature chlorella cell, which is approximately 6 microns in diameter. Alfa-laval centrifuges are then used to remove the bulk of the carrier water. Finally, the chlorella is passed though a Kochiwa instant-velocity low temperature spray drying system to remove the remaining moisture. In this specialized system the rapid change from very high to very low pressure causes the cell wall to rupture. This is known as the pressure-differential method.
Suggested usage as recommended by the Japan Chlorella Treatment Association: Adults - 1 teaspoon or more Up to age 12 - 4 1/2 teaspoon
1 pound powder